- All Village Parks are closed until further notice
- Residents are encouraged to make payments online, building drop-boxes (located on the wall by the front and back doors of the Village Commons), via mail, or by calling 708-447-4211.
- All Recreation events and programs are cancelled until further notice. Please call 708-442-5515 for more information.
- The Handyman Program has been temporarily suspended. Seniors are encouraged to still contact the Village Offices at 447-4211 to get added to the Handyman's Work List - work will be assigned based on the order the call was received.
- All building inspections are being conducted virtually or by electronic means. Inspectors have suspended on-site visits until further notice. Please contact the Village to learn more about this virtual service.
- Local adjudication court for March court calls has been postponed, those affected will be contacted by the Police Records Department. Please call 708-447-9191 for more information or click here for a list of dates.
Restaurants & Bars:
- Effective as of 9pm on March 16th, all restaurants and bars were closed to sit down dining. Most restaurants will be open for curbside pick-up, drive-thru, and delivery. Please support our local restaurants during this difficult time.