The situation with the Coronavirus is extremely fluid. In an effort to keep everyone apprised of the impact to our community, the Village will continually update this information center.
- Effective immediately, the Village Commons and Public Works buildings will be closed to the general public. Village employees will still be available to assist residents and businesses during regular business hours. Please click here to see how to conduct business with the Village.
- Residents are encouraged to make payments online, building drop-boxes (located on the wall by the front and back doors of the Village Commons), via mail, or by calling 708-447-4211.
- All Recreation events and programs are cancelled until further notice. Please call 708-442-5515 for more information.
- Local adjudication court for March court calls has been postponed, those affected will be contacted by the Police Records Department. Please call 708-447-9191 for more information.
Restaurants & Bars:
- Effective as of 9pm on Monday, March 16th all restaurants and bars will be closed to sit down dining. Most restaurants will be open for curbside pick-up, drive-through, and delivery. Please support our local restaurants during this difficult time.
- All video gaming machines in North Riverside and throughout the State have been temporarily suspended.
- These bans were enacted by the Governor and are in effect through March 30th.
North Riverside Park Mall
- Temporary mall hours beginning March 17th:
Monday - Saturday 11am - 7pm
Sunday Noon - 6pm
- Food court will be closed for all meals unless they are purchased for take-home consumption
- Children's play area is closed until further notice
- Addtional housekeeping has been instituted to disinfect all touch points in the mall as often as possible
- Round 1 will be closed until the end of March
SIGN UP FOR THE E-NEWSLETTER
Click on the link below to sign up for the Village's monthly E-News.
This is a great way to stay connected to important news and announcements. The E-News is delivered directly to your e-mail. Sign up today!