The Coronavirus has impacted small businesses as well as individuals. To assist businesses with the economic impact of the Stay-in-Place order, both the Federal and State governments have passed legislation to provide aid to businesses. Below are some resources, this page will be updated as more assistance opportunities become available. Any questions or concerns, please call the State of Illinois business hotline: 1-800-252-2923.
· U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury.
· Illinois Small Business Emergency Loan Fund was established by Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) to offer small businesses low interest loans.
· Illinois Hospitality Emergency Grant is being launched by the DCEO to supply working capital to bars and restaurants.
· Facebook is preparing to launch a $1M Small Business Grant Program
· Liquor Sales: There are numerous regulations for the sale of liquor during the pandemic. The Illinois Liquor Commission is the authoritative agency. To be redirected to their website click the link below.
· Insurance Related Issues: If you are having difficulty with your insurance company regarding your policy/payment, the Illinois Department of Insurance is available to assist you.